- Set the extension(s) for documents you wish to
be Traversed in the leftmost pull-down menu.
- Select the folder where your documents are
held within the directory tree.
- After you have navigated to the appropriate
folder, from the "Total Files:" list, select the files you wish to
be counted by double clicking them, or right clicking and selecting
- After all of the files have been added to the
final Traversal list under the "Files To Count" list, press
the "Traverse" button, and watch WordTraverse's magic.
- One can also choose, "Set Date", to set
the date range, and then "Add By Date", for which the files to be
added to the traversal list will be filtered by date of creation.
- Multiple document printing can also be done
here. After adding files to the final traversal list, select
the "Print" button, or Ctrl + P to spool documents to your Default
*Note: To change Default Printer, go into
Control Panel, Printers, and right click on the printer you wish to
print to and select "Set as Default Printer".
©2004 Convergexe Corporation. All rights